Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Late Update (Again)...

Hey Guys,

I sure didn't manage to keep to my updating the blog once a week thing, did I? Well good news! Uni is finally over for the semester, so I can get back into working on Clash.

First of all, the most important news: ssbclash.info has expired. So for now, we're moving it to http://clashdojo.site40.net/dojo/. This is only a temporary measure, and I'll be moving it to a new domain soon. (I'm hoping ssbclash.com, but don't get excited yet, I'm a terribly cheap person).

Alright, so on to game updates. Apart from a myriad of small bug fixes, I've fixed a problem relating to the counter that keeps track of the wins/losses and tightened the restrictions on which modes count towards wins/losses.

I've fixed up animations for pretty much every character, and updated all of the stage icons, both for clarity and to use less colours (which is useful on the DS).

I'll be working hard over the next week to tighten up Clash even more, and to get it bug free in time for a new release. I can't put any date on it because I really want the thing to be as polished as possible. I'm going to have to take the plunge eventually, but not yet. :P

Also, I promise this time, I'll be back next Wednesday with a new post.

See you next time,
Swifty

PS: I'm going to an event on Friday where I'll meet Suda51, so I'm planning on asking him some questions about how Travis should play in SSB. Hopefully we'll get some really cool information about it, and I'll see if I can get him to choose the Final Smash that we'll eventually see in game.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the translation, i'm french!

    ReplyDelete