Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Next Release Date + More

Hey Guys,

This week I've been working on more bug fixes. The reason for all of these bug fixes lately is that I'm really trying to polish the test as much as possible before I release it.

That brings me on to my next point. The release date for the next date is a tentative July 15th. The release date may be earlier than this if I get it finished earlier, but it will be no later than that date.

Upon first running the game, you'll have to choose the language through a flag, but that choice will be saved so you won't have to do it again. Right now only English and French will be ready for the demo, but if you can speak another language fluently and help me with the translation, then we could probably do that too.

I've got a lot of free time right now, so expect a few updates to Clash too. I've also had time to work on some of my other projects, which hopefully I'll be able to tell you about shortly.

Until Next Week,
Swifty

1 comment: