Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Week 6 - SSB Clash Rebirth Features

This week, as well as adding Taunts (read last post) I managed to come up with a proper feature set for the SSB Clash Rebirth release.

On top of what the characters are already capable of (moveset wise), I'll be adding two more moves to the game, leaving us with:
- AAA
- vA
- >A
- ^A
- Dash Attack
- Neutral Aerial
- Taunts

That's a total of 7 moves for the game, and will cover all of the A attacks for the game. Due to the nature of the DPad however, I'll have to remove the options for Tap Jump and Always Run because they would remove access to ^A and >A respectively.

There will be the following new stages:
- Battlefield 64
- Shadow Moses
- Castle Siege
- Peach's Castle (N64)

And The Following Modes:
- Stock Mode
- Classic Mode
- Training Mode

However, having said all of that, I've got two weeks left in which to finish my Year 12 studies, so I'll be focusing mostly on that for those two weeks. This means that there probably won't be any updates to do with Clash for the next two weeks.

I do programming at school though, so I suppose I will still have some stuff to update about the state of my assignment for that. I'll also still be working on Custom Robot Gladiators, so that doesn't leave me completely without updates for that time.

Before I go, I have one last thing I want to say:

Pour l'ensemble de mes lecteurs français ... Merci à tous pour le soutien. Vous les gars ont le plus de points de vue depuis le début de mon blog, battant facilement le deuxième pays, Royaume-Uni par plus du double.

Oh, et désolé pour la grammaire terrible. J'utilise un traducteur web.

Until Next Time,
Swifty

No comments:

Post a Comment