Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

HitStun Updates and Future Plans

I've been putting off fixing up the hitStun for AGES now, so I'm going through and giving each attack an individual hitStun variable and a hitStun modifier for each character which states how easily they get hitStunned.

In addition, I want to get as many attacks done as quickly as possible, so I'm going to be developing a seperate version of Clash in parallel that has just Shadow in it (seeing as how he's got almost 100% of sprites done). I'll probably start with that one by adding in the aerials.

So basically, I'll probably end up working exclusively on the Shadow test for a while. I'll still be releasing the current test rather soon though, so look out for that.

Oh, and I'll hopefully have some local multiplayer testing going on sooner or later, so that will be awesome (hopefully).

Swifty

2 comments:

  1. Multiplayer would indeed be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. The way it is right now, I think that it's perfectly functional, just that there's a glitch that causes it to freeze upon entering the character select screen in multiplayer.

    If I can find a way to fix the glitch, or even just bypass the character select room entirely, then we could have proper multiplayer soon.

    ReplyDelete