Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Miscellaneous Updates

Wow, it's been a while since I updated here. I'm going to start updating more regularly again as I get more and more done. This week's been quite an interesting week.

We have the hitStun stuff from last post done, so we're getting closer and closer to a polished game. I'm still doing some of the additional testing on the multiplayer, and things are looking good for local multiplayer in the next release.

I'm also going to have to update the AI to attack more effectively (as it currently doesn't choose the attacks in a ny sort of intelligent manner) and hopefully I can add in some more aerial attacks (as that's what I'm planning on adding soon attacks-wise).

But seeing as how I have all of the guard and stun animations already, I think I'll add those soon.

See you next week (I promise this time :P)

Swifty

No comments:

Post a Comment